My Annual Tradition
I have a simple, but satisfying, tradition of skiing on my birthday with a good friend. Whether on steep terrain or mellow, with great snow or not, I do my best to make turns celebrating another successful lap around the sun. On this particular day the terrain was great and the snow was too (we found a few rocks regardless). Here are some shots from my birthday ski at Taos Ski Valley.
- News Analysis: Planned Rollback of Climate Rules Unlikely to Achieve All Trump’s Goals
- Trilobites: They Mixed Science, Art and Costume Parties to Reveal Mysteries of the Sea
- A Dream of Clean Energy at a Very High Price
- Essay: Hope Springs Early, but Not Eternal, for the Deadnettle — or for Us
- Trilobites: Headed North, Sandhill Cranes Squeeze In Where They Can