My Annual Tradition
I have a simple, but satisfying, tradition of skiing on my birthday with a good friend. Whether on steep terrain or mellow, with great snow or not, I do my best to make turns celebrating another successful lap around the sun. On this particular day the terrain was great and the snow was too (we found a few rocks regardless). Here are some shots from my birthday ski at Taos Ski Valley.
- How an Interoffice Spat Erupted Into a Climate-Change Furor
- A Push for Diesel Leaves London Gasping Amid Record Pollution
- E.P.A. Workers Try to Block Pruitt in Show of Defiance
- Matter: Disappearing Seagrass Protects Against Pathogens, Even Climate Change, Scientists Find
- First Words: Is the ‘Anthropocene’ Epoch a Condemnation of Human Interference — or a Call for More?