Let's Be Careful Out There
Patience is a virtue, or so I have been told. Unfortunately, I don't always have much of this patience thing. Fresh snow has a powerful pull on skiers, and that can lead to skiing 'Early Season Conditions'. Early season conditions generally indicates rocks, trees and stumps poking through snow on the mountain. Perhaps it would be smart to stay on runs with better coverage or even wait for more snow to fall.
For now, I'll apply a little RICE and hopefully serve as an example (of some sort) to others.
- The Climate Issue: Why the Menace of Mosquitoes Will Only Get Worse
- Asteroid Misses Earth Narrowly, by Cosmic Standards
- Trillions of Plastic Bits, Swept Up by Current, Are Littering Arctic Waters
- Climate Change Reroutes a Yukon River in a Geological Instant
- It’s Like It Never Left: Another El Niño May Be on the Way