Friends on a Powder Day
The saying goes "There are no friends on a powder day." Don't sleep in, don't read the paper, just grab your gear and head out the door. Today was one of those days when a "little" storm left several inches of pure fluff on the local mountain. The old-timers knew and claimed the powder while the new kids learned a valuable lesson.
But that part about "no friends"? Good friends will trade first tracks and leave a clean line to ski.
- Trump Signs Executive Order Unwinding Obama Climate Policies
- News Analysis: Planned Rollback of Climate Rules Unlikely to Achieve All Trump’s Goals
- Trilobites: They Mixed Science, Art and Costume Parties to Reveal Mysteries of the Sea
- A Dream of Clean Energy at a Very High Price
- Essay: Hope Springs Early, but Not Eternal, for the Deadnettle — or for Us