Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Tree Project Aims to Put the Oak Back in Oakland
- National Briefing | West: California: Tests Ordered After Oil Leak
- Dot Earth Blog: The R&B Star Akon and an Emirates Foundation Invest in a Solar Energy Work Force for Africa
- Obama Plans New Rule to Limit Water Pollution
- California Farmers Offer Concession in Drought