Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: With Unresolved Health Risks and Few Signs of an Economic Boon, Cuomo to Ban Gas Fracking
- Owners of Chemical Firm Charged in Elk River Spill in West Virginia
- Owners of Chemical Company Charged in Elk River Spill
- Cape Cod Mystery: A Surge of Stranded Turtles
- States in Parched Southwest Take Steps to Bolster Lake Mead