Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Trilobites: Too Many Deer on the Road? Let Cougars Return, Study Says
- Wheels: Water Out of the Tailpipe: A New Class of Electric Car Gains Traction
- Spotted Lake in British Columbia
- Economic Scene: How Renewable Energy Is Blowing Climate Change Efforts Off Course
- Global Temperatures Are on Course for Another Record This Year