Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Obama Presses Chinese on Global Warming
- As Wild Horses Overrun the West, Ranchers Fear Land Will Be Gobbled Up
- Once Considered Won, Battle Against Invasive Beetles Is Renewed
- Scientists Trace Extreme Heat in Australia to Climate Change
- Nebraskans Raise Their Voices in Fight Against Keystone XL Pipeline