Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- World Briefing | Africa: Congo: Park Director Survives Shooting
- Study Chides U.S. Over Loan Default by Solar Business
- One-Fifth of China’s Farmland Is Polluted, State Study Finds
- It’s the End of the World as We Know It . . . and He Feels Fine
- Dot Earth Blog: A Risk Analyst Explains Why Climate Change Risk Misperception Doesn’t Necessarily Matter