Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- How an Interoffice Spat Erupted Into a Climate-Change Furor
- A Push for Diesel Leaves London Gasping Amid Record Pollution
- E.P.A. Workers Try to Block Pruitt in Show of Defiance
- Matter: Disappearing Seagrass Protects Against Pathogens, Even Climate Change, Scientists Find
- First Words: Is the ‘Anthropocene’ Epoch a Condemnation of Human Interference — or a Call for More?