Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- News Analysis: Planned Rollback of Climate Rules Unlikely to Achieve All Trump’s Goals
- Trilobites: They Mixed Science, Art and Costume Parties to Reveal Mysteries of the Sea
- A Dream of Clean Energy at a Very High Price
- Essay: Hope Springs Early, but Not Eternal, for the Deadnettle — or for Us
- Trilobites: Headed North, Sandhill Cranes Squeeze In Where They Can