Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: Why is the Rising Death Toll in the Nepal Earthquake Still Lower Than Predictions?
- Liquid Batteries for Solar and Wind Power
- Earthquake Devastates Nepal, Killing More Than 1,900
- Everest Climbers Are Killed as Nepal Quake Sets Off Avalanche
- Ancient Collision Made Nepal Earthquake Inevitable