Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Native Alaskans Study and Clean Up a Legacy of Pollution
- Obama Policy Could Force Robust Climate Discussion From 2016 Candidates
- The Parched West: Dry Days Bring Ferocious Start to Fire Season
- Obama to Unveil Tougher Environmental Plan With His Legacy in Mind
- Threat to Tiny Golden-Cheeked Warbler Is Disputed in Texas