Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: Beneath the Surface of China’s Great Urban Rush
- On the Environment: Forty-Four Years of Earth Day
- Dot Earth Blog: No Time to Waste: Students Pursue Environmental Progress Instead of Exam Grades
- Business Briefing: Alaska Lawmakers Back Natural Gas Plans
- California’s Thirsting Farmland