Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: Can the U.S. and China Find Harmony in Pursuing Climate Progress?
- Climate Report Details Flood Risk to Sites in Washington
- E.P.A. Cuts Size of Loan New York Sought for Tappan Zee Bridge
- Potosi Journal: For Miners, Increasing Risk on a Mountain at the Heart of Bolivia’s Identity
- A Hobbyist Whose Workshop Sits Among the Cypress Trees