Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Trilobites: Rapid Evolution Saved This Fish From Pollution, Study Says
- Clean Energy ‘Moving Forward’ Despite Trump’s E.P.A. Pick, Experts Say
- Trump Picks Scott Pruitt, Climate Change Denialist, to Lead E.P.A.
- News Report on Global Temperatures Is Wrong, Scientists Say
- Climate Change Will Bring Wetter Storms in U.S., Study Says