Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: A Scientist’s View of ‘Planetary Boundaries’ from the Ground Up – in Rural India
- Chevron to Abandon Shale Natural Gas Venture in Poland
- Senate Approves Keystone XL Pipeline Bill, Testing Obama
- Most Republicans Say They Back Climate Action, Poll Finds
- Dot Earth Blog: A Climate Hawk Separates Energy Thought Experiments from Road Maps