Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: What’s Missing at the U.N. Climate Panel’s Meeting on Climate Change Communication
- Dot Earth Blog: This Winter’s Polar Vortex, from Afar and Up Close
- Supreme Court’s Blow to Emissions Efforts May Imperil Paris Climate Accord
- Dot Earth Blog: Oregon Standoff Ends in Time to Prepare Malheur Refuge for Avian Occupiers
- Science Teachers’ Grasp of Climate Change Is Found Lacking