Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Political Memo: Why Republicans Keep Telling Everyone They’re Not Scientists
- National Briefing | West: Hawaii: Guard Providing Volcano Security
- The Texas Tribune: A County Resents Oil Drilling, Despite the Money It Brings In
- In U.S. Cleanup Efforts, Accident at Nuclear Site Points to Cost of Lapses
- National Briefing | South: Louisiana: Plan Reached to Clear Explosives