Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: A Passing: Rick Piltz, a Bush-Era Whistleblower
- With Training Program, Central Park Conservancy Spreads Its Wealth
- In Tennessee, Time Comes for a Nuclear Plant Four Decades in the Making
- Power Plants Seek to Extend Life of Nuclear Reactors for Decades
- Dot Earth Blog: Never Mind the Anthropocene – Beware the ‘Manthropocene’