Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- The Texas Tribune: Sinking Land Brings Calls for Pumping Alternative
- In the Shadow of Rising Towers, Laments of Lost Sunlight in New York
- Dot Earth Blog: Signs of Baby Steps on Stanching Wasteful Flaring of Natural Gas
- Outcry in Eastern Long Island Over a Plan to Cull Deer
- Applying Creativity to a Byproduct of Oil Drilling