Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- By Degrees: America’s First Offshore Wind Farm May Power Up a New Industry
- As Homeless Find Refuge in Forests, ‘Anger Is Palpable’ in Nearby Towns
- English Village Becomes Climate Leader by Quietly Cleaning Up Its Own Patch
- Poverty, Drought and Felled Trees Imperil Malawi Water Supply
- A Danish Wind Turbine Maker Harnesses Data in a Push to Stay Ahead