Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Researchers Aim to Put Carbon Dioxide Back to Work
- The Science of Fat: After ‘The Biggest Loser,’ Their Bodies Fought to Regain Weight
- Trilobites: Celebrate Earth Day With a 4,800-Year-Old Tree (If You Can Find It)
- Wait, What’s That Noise? Cicadas, the New Batch, to Sound Siren Song in 5 States
- Opinion: Lessons From Underwater Miami