Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: Two Minutes to Midnight for the World’s Tiniest Cetacean – Mexico’s Vaquita
- Business Briefing: Netherlands Regrets Ignoring Earthquakes at Natgas Field
- Researchers Link Syrian Conflict to a Drought Made Worse by Climate Change
- Sinosphere Blog: Documentary on Air Pollution Grips China
- California Beach Community to Decide if It’s ‘an Oil Town’