Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: A Climate Analyst Clarifies the Science Behind California’s Water Woes
- National Briefing | South: North Carolina: Judge Orders Action at Ash Dumps
- Coal Firm to Pay Record Penalty and Spend Millions on Water Cleanup in 5 States
- Currents: Rooms: Redoing a Nest for Bird-Watchers
- National Briefing | Midwest: Great Lakes Rebound