Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- In Alaska, Obama Will Be in Middle of Oil and Climate Change Battle
- California Beats Water Conservation Goal for 2nd Straight Month
- Dot Earth Blog: Local Nets, Not Faraway Markets, Key to New Zealand’s Dolphin Decline
- Study Finds Surprising Byproduct of Middle Eastern Conflicts: Cleaner Air
- Dot Earth Blog: Black Markets in China Still Driving World’s Tiniest Porpoise to Extinction