Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- N.Y.C. Nature: Time for Horseshoe Crabs and the Shorebirds That Love Them
- Australia, Fearing Fewer Tourists, Has Chapter Taken Out of Climate Report
- Report Warns of Climate Change Disasters That Rival Hollywood’s
- Trilobites: Why Are Minneapolis and St. Paul So Nice? Maybe It’s the Parks
- Tornado Storms Through Kansas