Water Over Mountain
The earth spins around the sun, solstices pass, seasons advance and memories fade. Recording events remind us of the details that otherwise disappear. Taking one photo can crystalize memory. Taking many photos becomes a document. Channing Huser has photographed a specific place in the Sangre de Cristo mountains each March over the last four years. She plans to continue photographing this place as long as she can. See Water Over Mountain, a documentary, in person if you can.
SFeNewMexican.com - Whirled series: Channing Huser's snow spirals
- Dot Earth Blog: Can Genetics and Breeding Do for Cassava What They’ve Done For Corn?
- Dot Earth Blog: ‘Extreme Whether’ Explores the Climate Fight as a Family Feud
- Home Solar Power Discounts Are Worker Perk in New Program
- Dot Earth Blog: Is There Room for Agreement on the Merits and Limits of Efficient Lighting
- For E.U. Climate Meeting, Deep Divisions and High Stakes