Winter feels a long way away on the cusp of summer. But sunny warm days can bring dreams of snow in the unlikeliest of seasons. Here is an update of Channing Huser's ongoing "Water Over Mountain" documentary project. Hopefully a little positive visualization will power us through the long hot months until the next snowfall.
SnowCode - Water Over Mountain
- How an Interoffice Spat Erupted Into a Climate-Change Furor
- A Push for Diesel Leaves London Gasping Amid Record Pollution
- E.P.A. Workers Try to Block Pruitt in Show of Defiance
- Matter: Disappearing Seagrass Protects Against Pathogens, Even Climate Change, Scientists Find
- First Words: Is the ‘Anthropocene’ Epoch a Condemnation of Human Interference — or a Call for More?