Winter feels a long way away on the cusp of summer. But sunny warm days can bring dreams of snow in the unlikeliest of seasons. Here is an update of Channing Huser's ongoing "Water Over Mountain" documentary project. Hopefully a little positive visualization will power us through the long hot months until the next snowfall.
SnowCode - Water Over Mountain
- News Analysis: Planned Rollback of Climate Rules Unlikely to Achieve All Trump’s Goals
- Trilobites: They Mixed Science, Art and Costume Parties to Reveal Mysteries of the Sea
- A Dream of Clean Energy at a Very High Price
- Essay: Hope Springs Early, but Not Eternal, for the Deadnettle — or for Us
- Trilobites: Headed North, Sandhill Cranes Squeeze In Where They Can